- Click the orange Firefox button at the top left, then select the "Options" button, or, if there is no Firefox button at the top, go to Tools > Options.
- In the Firefox options window click the Advanced tab, then select "General".
- In the settings list, you should find the Use hardware acceleration when available checkbox. Uncheck this checkbox.
- Now, restart Firefox and see if the problems persist
Friday, July 12, 2013
Firefox broswer filled with black moving pixels [SOLUTION]
Problem : Just an hour ago I was browsing a web page and noticed that a few stray pixels were showing up, then going away or moving sort of in a confetti effect. When I scroll it gets worse and the pixels pile up and sometimes slow down the entire browser. I cleared my cache and updated Firefox and all my add-ons, restarted the browser, and even made sure it wasn't my monitor by watching my desktop, opening other programs, and even checking in other browsers. Only Firefox is causing this problem. It's really annoying. Is there any way to fix this?
1) Update your video card with the latest drivers.
2) Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration in Firefox. Since this feature was added to Firefox, it has gradually improved, but there still are a few glitches.
You might need to restart Firefox in order for this to take effect, so save all work first (e.g., mail you are composing, online documents you're editing, etc.).
Then perform these steps:
Some times when you connect to the webhost via FileZilla you may encounter this error message. "421 Sorry, cleartext sessions are ...
Q: Can I start my own company on oDesk? A: Yes! oDesk allows you to build and manage a team of workers, colleagues and collaborators. Yo...
When adding a fancybox popup you may encounter a common issue, which shows the below error message, while clicking the link. "Th...
define( 'WPCF7_AUTOP', false ); Add the above tag in wp-config.php file It will remove all the auto-generated p tags from 'C...
Here is the working script for PHP Mailer in GoDaddy Hosting, include("includes/class.phpmailer.php"); date_default_timez...
If anyone using PostgreSQL may encounter Fatal error: Call to undefined function pg_connect() initially. This is because the PostgreSQL m...
Use the below code to create a calendar event in PHP and send it as email to Microsoft Outlook or iPhone Calendar. < ?php /** * @cate...
DivX Crawler is the first and most reliable source for Direct Download Movies, Software and Music Videos. Username : divx273 Password : 8...
When we are pulling date from the server having UTC, it may display in local timezone format in Arshaw's Full Calendar . This is due...
One of the things that had really surprised me was that, the App Store wouldn't allow me to download free iPhone apps without registe...