I love nothing more than challenging my skills as both designer and developer, it is both my hobby and my profession.
I believe this makes me an exciting guy to work with as I am constantly pushing my skills and striving for perfection.
Other hobbies include trekking, travelling, photography, astro-photography, star gazing, reading books about our history and heritage, selective movies, sky watching and interested in astronomy and astro-physics.
n most word applications, pressing Enter moves the cursor to the next line. This is not the case in Excel, which at times seems to have a mind of its own. When you press Enter in Excel, it does not add a line break within a cell. Instead, it places the cursor in the cell below.
If you’re rather new to Excel, this can become a bit of an annoyance as you try to enter in data. The trick to this is that if you want to add a line break within a cell, press Alt + Enter, instead of just Enter.
DOCEBO - Learning Management System - How to create a course ?
This is a bit tricky part for a new docebo user.
First you need to create a course.
1. Login as admin and go into the Admin Area.
2. From the top menu, go Elearning -> Elearning -> Course Management
3. Give your new course a code and a name and for the moment leave everything else as is.
4. Click on Create at the bottom right of the page (you’ll need to scroll down).
To be able to add content to the course, you’ll need to attribute yourself as a user.
1. Click on the symbol which pops up with the text “Enroll users in this course” (a little teacher with a green plus sign).
2. Choose a user who can be the lecturer or teacher to the course then click Confirm.
3. Choose Instructor for the selected user and click Subscribe User.
Now that the selected user has became the teacher/instructor of the course,
1. Login as the instructor/teacher user
2. Select the course you just created.
3. Click Enter or Subscribe if you have not subscribed.
4. You can see the Teacher Area tab is now visible there on the left.
5. Click Admin Learning Object
6. Start adding your content
In docebo LMS (super admin) when you went in User Area Module and activate "Add Course" module. Then a student went in, able to see Add Course at the top menu. Once he click the Add Course, a message shows up
You can't access/lms/course/public/course_autoregistration/view
The fix is,
In order to fix this problem comment some lines in the page
When Installing Office 2010 Beta some of you may have encountered this error message "The language of this installation package is not supported by your system".
If you extract the files using 7-Zip or WinRAR, the files are extracted in the root of the specified folder. You will face this issue when running the setup from there. If you want to run the setup from the extracted files, then do ensure that the folder structure is retained. Without the folder structure, you will continue to face this issue.
The solution is to install from the downloaded file itself without extracting the files manually.